Solution delivers safe and compliant ways for veterinary practices to take payments via many channels that automatically post to practice management software.
Nashville, TN, June 18, 2020—Sphere, the leading provider of end-to-end integrated payments and security software, and Sikka Software, a market leader in advancing retail healthcare connectivity, today announced their integrated payments platform called Sikka Payments is now available for the veterinary market.
Sikka Payments joins Sphere’s technology and merchant processing with Sikka Software’s innovative practice solutions to streamline collections and payment acceptance. The solution enables veterinary practices to accept client payments securely from a variety of channels.
As practices are now adapting to accommodate social distancing, the need for flexible, self-service methods for clients to pay is paramount. Whether in person, online, mobile, text and/or card on file, the innovative Sikka Payments platform delivers safe and compliant ways for vet practices to take payments. These transactions automatically post back to the veterinarian’s compatible practice management software (PiMS) for greater efficiency.
- Flexible modes of payments for the pet parents, including mobile, SMS and web-based, to enable payments on the go.
- Easy-to-use desktop application that sits next to the PiMS so everything is on a single screen. Payments are posted automatically back to the PiMS in real-time.
- Supports tokenization and validated point-to-point encryption to enable secure card on file payments and safe transaction processing.
- Ability to create set it and forget it installment plans. For those who cannot pay in full at the time of service, customized, automatic payment plans can improve collections.
- Push requests for payments, allowing clients to complete the payment on their phone without the need to come to a waiting room or shared card reader.
“While self-service payments have been on the rise for years, the current environment has greatly accelerated the need to allow customers to pay with their mobile devices. The work we have done with Sikka has prepared clients to quickly adapt, allowing them to continue to collect payments as interaction within their waiting rooms and front desks has been reduced,” said Steve Rizzuto, Chief Executive Officer of Sphere.
“The payment experience is undergoing fundamental changes for veterinary practices, particularly in the era of social distancing,” said Vijay Sikka, Chief Executive Officer of Sikka Software. “Sikka Payments, powered by Sphere, will provide pet parents with the flexible methods they need to pay their vet bills, and at the same time, automate many of manual processes at the front desk. No solution in the market enables the level of 360-degree integration offered with Sikka Payments.”
To learn more, visit: Sikka Payments for Veterinarians
Sphere, powered by TrustCommerce, is a software and financial technology company providing integrated solutions that reduce friction and facilitate better and more secure commercial interactions with customers in specialized verticals markets, primarily healthcare, non-profit, transportation and education. Sphere’s integrated payments technology and security software enable its clients to process payments in a way that is highly secure and compliant, integrated with core business software, omnichannel, and processor-neutral. Sphere’s partner-centric focused payments solutions serve small, midsize and enterprise level businesses and software companies in the U.S., Canada, and Australia.